Challenges of Education in Architecture
4-5 December 2018
The Department of Architecture (FAU) in the Polytechnic University of Tirana organizes an International Seminar dealing with the Challenges of Education in Architecture. The Seminar aims to create an overview about the approaches and methodologies in different universities of the region, focusing on the architectural design studio / laboratory. This discussion aims to contribute in the curricular update and at the same time to open a larger debate on the future of the profession, considering the rapid evolution of technology and of the construction markets.
We believe that sharing experiences, learning from each-other’s best practices and/or mistakes is the best way to promote a qualitative evolution of our curricula.
With participants from:
ETH Zurich, ETSAB – Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya – BarcelonaTECH, Istanbul Technical University, IUAV University of Venice, Politecnico di Milano, Politecnico di Torino, Polytechnic University of Tirana
Department of Architecture
Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism
Polytechnic University of Tirana
- Alessandro Trivelli – Politecnico di Milano: Shortbio PDF Trivelli
- Andreu Arriola – Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya: Shortbio PDF Arriola
- Benno Agreiter – ETH Zurich: Shortbio PDF Agreiter
- Emine Görgül – Istambul Technical University: Shortbio PDF Gorgul
- Enrico Fontanari – IUAV, University of Venice: Shortbio PDF Fontanari
- Manfredo di Robilant – Politecnico di Torino: Shortbio PDF Di Robilant