We are happy to announce the ninth AACCP (Architecture, Archaeology and Contemporary City Planning) symposium CHRONICLES OF EVER-CHANGING CITYSCAPES organized by the Department of Architecture DA-FAU, Polytechnic University of Tirana.
Tirana, Albania on November 24th– 26th, 2022.
Symposium site: https://aaccp2022.wordpress.com/
Call for papers
AACCP 2022 CALL FOR PAPERS
AACCP (Architecture, Archaeology and Contemporary City Planning) is a multidisciplinary and progressive network, which has gathered together researchers, experts and practitioners from various fields to discuss topics related to urban development and city planning since 2014. One of the main aims of the network is to promote collaboration between different actors and increase understanding of the profitable co-existence of the past, present and future in urban environments. With this task in mind, we are happy to invite you to the ninth AACCP symposium organized in collaboration with the Department of Architecture DA-FAU, at Universiteti Politeknik i Tiranës in Tirana, Albania on November 24th–26th, 2022.
With the theme CHRONICLES OF EVER-CHANGING CITYSCAPES we are inviting contributors to present papers that fall within the cross section of architecture, archaeology and city planning and are related, but not limited, to the following topics:
- Sustainability, resilience and city planning
- The archaeological and historical traces and their influence in the urban morphology
- Development and regeneration of the historical environment
- The impact of war, disasters and crisis on the built environment and cultural heritage
- Planning of the rural territories and landscapes
- Conservation of the culture; archaeology, restoration, regeneration and documentation
- Ideology, politics and architecture
- Building in the 21st century
For more information on the symposium, and participation please visit
The Organising Team
DOWNLOAD THE BOOK OF ABSTRACTS